4th of July is one of the most celebrated outdoor holidays – but what do you do when the rain interferes?
We have compiled a quick list of ideas to make a great rainy Independence day celebration:
1. Board games! The classic, rainy day activity.
2. Make cookies (or other festive goodies)! Some fabulous red, white and blue is enough to cheer anyone up! Plus then you get to eat them when they are done. 🙂
3. Shopping – nothing is better than some retail therapy.
4. Movies – whether you have a great home theater or go out to the movies it’s a great way to knock off some of the rainy blues.
5. Bowling – a great fun activity for the whole family!
6. Indoor pool – still want that summer feel? Hit the indoor pool with some of your favorite water games.
7. Ruby Falls – if you are up for a little road trip Ruby Falls is under ground and rain makes it even more stunning!
8. Museums and Aquariums – whether you want to stay in Georgia or take a quick road trip to Tennessee there are great museums and aquariums in both states!